Monday 31 October 2016

Stoner Sex: Aphrodisiacal Pot, Unfriending the Past, Headaches & Female Pleasure

Dear Hyapatia,
I went to my dealer the other day and he had some of the best bud I have ever seen – some really big, dense nugs with a dank stench that you could smell a block away. I brought it home to my lady and she was so excited. She told me to wait while she put on a sexy nightgown and perfume. She lit a candle and started playing some sexy tunes. I was immediately aroused. She is so hot and I was so horny that I almost forgot about the weed. But it was way too good to let slide. As I broke it up, my fingers got all sticky and the smell was even stronger. We were almost high just by smelling it! She got out our favorite bong. This weed was so sticky that I think it would have made any joint or blunt run like crazy. The trichomes were thick and frosty white. The first hit was so sweet and tasty that I about flew off the couch. I passed it to her and I could tell from her reaction she felt the same way. We barely made it through one bowl before we were tearing each other’s clothes off. It was some of the best sex of my life. I came so hard that I almost passed out. After a few minutes, when we had caught our breath, we went back to the bong. A few hits later and we were back at each other, doing the nasty. I don’t know what kind of weed this was – my guy didn’t have a name for it – but I sure do wish I could get it all the time! It tasted good, smelled great and made us horny as hell! – Giovanni

Dear Giovanni
I’m really glad you had such a great time! I wish I knew what kind of weed it was, too, so I could try it for myself! Actually, there are many good, strong strains I’ve had that have enhanced sex to the point where I felt like I was floating. I love it when I find good weed, grown to perfection, that enhances my time with the one I love. Naturally, none of it works without the right lover to make it all possible and send you over the edge!

Dear Hyapatia,
I met this new girl a few months ago and we are now getting pretty serious. We decided that, in order to make sure there was no jealousy, we wouldn’t hide anything. I see what goes on with her social media just like she does with mine. Last week, some moron from high school posted some crap to my Facebook page about how I was stuck up in school and that, a few years later, I ignored her at a concert. I was shy in high school and I didn’t even see her at the concert! Now I‘m afraid that my girlfriend is going to start thinking I’m an asshole. How can I explain this to her without sounding like an idiot? – Justin

Dear Justin,
There are always going to be people who are too immature to see things from any point of view other than their own. Simply tell your girlfriend the truth.  She knows you and will understand. Ignore these people on social media – especially those from years ago who have no place in your life! Unfriend them and let it go. Roll up some nice bud or do a few dabs, get high as hell and leave it in the past where it belongs!

Dear Hyapatia,
The last few times I’ve had sex, I’ve started to get a headache while doing it. Everything is fine at first, but the more excited I get, the worse my head hurts. I’ve never had this problem before and I haven’t told my partner, because I don’t want her to think I’m trying to shortchange her.  I normally last a long time. What can I do to stop this? — Dan

Dear Dan,
Let your lady know what’s going on. There is no reason to keep her in the dark and every reason to let her know. I’m sure she’ll be very understanding and supportive.

Sometimes a headache that occurs during sex can be due to high blood pressure. As we become more aroused, our blood pressure goes up. That may be contributing to your discomfort. It could be due to tension. A good massage may ease your symptoms. I also suggest trying a strong indica before sex. If it continues, see your doctor. If you have a tendency towards high blood pressure, get that checked out. However, your headaches could be caused by something else entirely.

Dear Hyapatia,
I’ve noticed in a few adult videos that the women sometimes squirt when they come. I’ve never had one of my girlfriends do that. How can I make my lady explode like that? I want to be the best lover I can. – Andy

Dear Andy,
It ‘s really sweet that you want to give your partner the best orgasm possible. While there are many videos of women squirting during sex, and it’s a normal and natural phenomenon, not all women are able actually achieve this. Don’t be preoccupied with trying to make your woman orgasm like this. An orgasm without squirting is sufficiently fulfilling. I’ve had quite a wonderful sex life with no complaints, but I have never squirted. Just listen to your lover’s verbal and physical cues. I’m sure she’ll let you know if she’s not satisfied.



from
http://hightimes.com/culture/stoner-sex-aphrodisiacal-pot-unfriending-the-past-headaches-female-pleasure/

No comments:

Post a Comment