Monday 29 August 2016

Stoner Sex: Talking Dirty, Bitchiness, Oral Force & Past Mistakes

Dear Hyapatia,
I have a great life with my boyfriend and he’s very good to me. He doesn’t ask for much so when there is something he wants, I do my best to make sure he has it. He wants me to talk dirty to him. I’ve tried, but I know I’m not very good. Can you give me some pointers? – Terra

Dear Terra,
“Talking dirty” is basically just describing things that you’d like to do or are doing. There are three keys. First, be descriptive. Tell him how good it feels. Use words like moist, waiting, trembling, stiff, hard, wet and the like. Instead of saying “I’m horny,” try “I’m getting moist looking forward to your hard cock. I can’t wait to wrap my legs around you and pull you all the way into me, so I can feel your warm chest pressed tightly against my hard nipples, etc.” And don’t be afraid to simply: “Oh, yes. Fuck me—harder.” (Or however you want to it. Secondly, stay away from clinical terms. Use hardcore, street terms instead. Think of the words that you feel comfortable using. Finally, moans, groans, deep breathing — and, when appropriate, sucking and slurping sounds – are very arousing for men.

Dear Hyapatia,
My girlfriend, as sweet and loving as she is, can be a total bitch sometimes. She’s been really rude to some of my best customers. I’m between a rock and a hard place – my dick, LOL. I don’t want to piss her off; she’s great to me and really hot in bed. On the other hand, I can’t have her chasing away my customers and my income. I’ve tried to explain to her how important these people are, but she sees it as an invasion of our privacy. I can’t get it through her head. – Daryle

Dear Daryle,
Have you tried getting her out of the house when you’re re expecting your best clients? Maybe you could plan their visits when she’s gone or preoccupied in some other area of the house. Making money usually means doing something that is, at the least, inconvenient. Some must leave families they love; others hate their co-workers; many hate what they must do for a living. A large number of people have all three issues. It’s too bad she doesn’t realize just how much worse things could be and, instead, appreciate the income.

Dear Hyapatia,
My boyfriend is really cool. I love getting stoned with him and then having sex. I am kind of inexperienced in sex though, I guess. The other night we were having sex and he just kind of pushed my head down his body so I’d give him head. I’ve never done that before. I didn’t really even think about it until then. Should I be offended? – Renee

Dear Renee
You shouldn’t necessarily be offended. This may have been just his way of suggesting that he wanted oral sex. Was it gentle? Were you able to decline if you wanted to? If he held your head there and forced you to do it, that would be completely different. Usually, I recommend communication, but guys are not always big on talking. And sometimes, in the heat of the moment, words aren’t necessary. My guess is that, for him, it was easier to do that  than ask you for oral sex. If you feel you need to discuss it with him, go for it. Let him know if this action unacceptable to you. Tell him you’d rather he simply ask for it, or have it occur in the course of passion. Having said that, oral sex is a pretty standard part of sex and it’s customary for men and women to go down on each other as part of the normal sexual experience. Of course, there are exceptions.

Dear Hyapatia,
I’ve done some really stupid things in the past. I’ve made mistakes, lied to people and even ripped some people off. Now I’m trying to turn my life around. Even though I’m not the same person I was, people still treat me the same. My family, neighbors and other acquaintances, who I thought were friends, treat me like a leper. They know I’ve turned my life around. I’ve shown them that I’m sincere by the way I’ve been living my life for the past few years, but they can’t seem to forget and move on. When I find a new girlfriend, they eventually get to her, tell her all the dirt I did and our relationship is soon over. How can I get them to accept the new me and stop screwing up my love life? – Craig
 
Dear Craig,
Normally we shouldn’t be concerned with other people’s perceptions, but when they interfere with our life repeatedly it might be wise to consider a clean break. It might be helpful to consider moving to a new state to start a new life where people have no memories of your past. Some things will follow us around wherever we go, especially now that we have the Internet to remind us of everything we’ve ever done. The silver lining is that no one is immune. Everyone has made mistakes, has regrets, or at the least, acted immaturely when they were younger. If your immediate circle insists upon does reminding you – and others – of such actions, it may be easier to move on and find happiness without interference in your love life. Follow your dreams and leave reminders of the past behind.



from
http://hightimes.com/culture/stoner-sex-talking-dirty-bitchiness-oral-force-past-mistakes/

No comments:

Post a Comment